Friday, December 2, 2016

And so it begins.....

Rather than have the VSF campaign blog posts mixed in with the regular blog stuff (as if there ever was any rhyme or reason to my other blog posts) I have started a new blog. This blog will contain the posts by me as an administrator and GM of the campaign. I will also add all of the players as contributors so that they can post entries to the blog as well.

I have no responsibility for such postings and maintain the editorial control to remove ones that I find offensive or improperly placed.

Postings can consist of campaign notes and the players version of the battle AARs (please note that any "Stunning Dutch Victories" will probably be ridiculed in the comments or other postings). But other subjects are more than welcome as well; figure sources, painting projects and progress updates, terrain ideas and projects, outside online information links and anything of interest to the other players or generally colonial or VSF of nature will be welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment