Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Old Sarge has been at it again!

       My life-long pal OldSarge has been grinding away and searching the far corners of the interwebs seeking figures to use in our Campaign. He has located some real gems and linked to them om his blog. Take a look at Hinterland Miniatures a company that does some delightfully different figures. He uncovered a company that I was entirely unfamiliar with; Tiger Miniatures who produce figures for the US Army in the Spanish American War,  and of course, the opposing Spanish Army as well as the one that REALLY caught my eye German Colonial troops all are nicely detailed and robustly proportioned minis. Next he has Studio Miniature excellent British Colonial Range in the 1890s uniforms. He also reminded me of the large and wildly mustachioed Artizan Design range of Northwest Frontier minis. Blacktree Design, one company that I was actually aware of, has expanded their range and done a fine job of it. Finally, moving away from the strictly historical figures he points our attentions to Ironclad Miniature, who produce a range of plausible looking VSF troops and vehicles, just the thing I need for my Prussian Armored Corps!

      Thanks again to OldSarge, when I get some time I will dedicate an page solely to links to minis ranges that he has uncovered.

1 comment: